PARKER 21 DEEP V WITH DF250

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
This was a Wildlife hull my son and I purchased a few years back and we spent a lot of time Awlgripping the outside and inside and doing a one off custom job. New euro style console with flip up front door and we cut an access hole in floor inside console for porta potty. 35 gallon livewell leaning post with custom T Top and backrest done in my plant . Also batteries in console. All key switch and tach and rocker switches enclosed in flush mount on console. Close the door and nothing but the steering wheel and binacle are there.

Boat is rated 350 HP from the factory and we hit 49 mph at 6000 RPM with this Suzuki beast. Turning a 20 pitch prop. No tabs needed. Planed in 3 seconds. All new everything...wiring, plumbing, fuel tank cleaned and new sending unit, console not bolted to floor....glassed in angle bracing for side bolt finish with no holes drilled in floor. Awlgrip on outside and Awlgrip on inside matched to Parker color.

Loved how it turned out and it rode like a beast with all this weight. Console is cored with 3/4 plywood for T Top bolting and strength. Leaning post is bolted to side bracing glassed to floor just like console.

Would have loved to keep it but cannot do that when I build KenCrafts now.

I still have the 18 Parker Ice Blue that was shown a year or so back. Will be selling that next. Check it out on this forum as well. Lots of custom work there too.

Attachments

• BACK VIEW OF CONSOLE.jpg
    BACK VIEW OF CONSOLE.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 394
  • HULL PICTURE SIDE VIEW.jpg
    HULL PICTURE SIDE VIEW.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 394
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 395
  • INSIDE OF CONSOLE.jpg
    INSIDE OF CONSOLE.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 395
  • INTERIOR WITH NEW CONSOLE.jpg
    INTERIOR WITH NEW CONSOLE.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 394
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 393
More pictures of the build.

Attachments

• image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 388
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 388
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 388
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 389
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 389
Final pictures of it heading to Charleston, SC

Attachments

• image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 388
  • Hull in Factory Side.jpeg
    Hull in Factory Side.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 388
Beautiful boat and work, love the console. Along with my 97' Parker 2320 SL I also own a 97' Kencraft Challenger 190. Although I have never owned or rode in a Parker CC I am sure they are amazing but I can honestly say that my Kencraft is probably the nicest riding 19' boat I have ever been in. I was very happy to see Kencraft brought back the Challenger now if they would only consider bringing back the 25' BUXTON pilot house, it too was a tank like the Parker. The similarities of these 2 brands are really neat to see. Almost like they shared info in the beginning.
Anyway, good luck with new job and have you already sold that Parker?

Thanks for the nice comments eveyone. You cannot imagine how hard it was to sell this boat. My son and I worked on and off for 5 years on it. It turned out amazing. I did not get a shot of the console door open but lots of room and my top guy at the plant built the Leaning post and T Top. The door swings up. It ran beautiful,as we did a shakedown cruise on Friday.

The new owner is from Charleston. I still have the 18 Parker we did several years back and it looks even better than this one and we will sell that as well. Have not set a price yet but ll get to that soon.

Linwood and I have talked since I bought KenCraft and he is just a class act. He has helped me when I needed some advice. We do not really compete with each other due to the boat lines and that is a good thing.

I will miss riding in what my son and I spent so much time on but now we are building other things together as his fiberglass knowledge is extensive. He spent 2 years at Onslow Bay boats in lamination after graduating from UNCW. He rolled, grinded and sprayed. So he is ready to create his visions with me now.

Link to the 18 we did
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13470&hilit=parker+awlgrip
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13143&hilit=parker+awlgrip

Back