Parker 2110' opinons wanted......

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrismele

Reaction score
Now to the site....

Just about to buy a 1995 parker 21 walkaround with a gal trailer and 150 yamaha.
I'll be using the boat on Barnegat bay and in and out Barnegat inlet...it can get very messy...
I'm moving down from a 24' Grady....
I'm seeking general comments about this boat - ride / construction/ etc- and opinions on if the 150 hp 2 stroke: is to small for this boat?
The boat is clean - has not been run in 2 years and needs a new cushions for the seats - other then that she looks good.

I'm having the yamaha checked by a local dealer.
Does anyone know parker stopped making them?
It seems seating may be an issue too, I have two small girls and was going to build come custome seats or use a marine folding "loveseat" type chair.

Thanks in advance

First Welcome to the site. It is a great place.

I have a 2001 2110. I can't tell you much because I bought it at the end of the season last year and it has been sitting in the drivway ever since then.

Mine has a 175 HPDI motor and when we test drove it, it was pleanty of power. I agree about the seating, not much of it. I have the two cockpit seats and two seats is the rear.

From the work I have done on mine I find this to be a very well built boat. Evrything seems to be oversized. You found the right spot to look for info and ask questions. The guy's on this site are great and will help you out.

Good luck. Looking forward to seeing some pics when you get it.

The big diffrence between your 01 and my 95 is the rear seating; it seems parker improved the rear seats/transom to serve as better seats, mine are more like lockers for gear.

We'll have to compare notes.
thanks again
chris

Chris
This is the same boat and motor combo that I have. I love the boat but it does have a few short comings. It does lack seating which I overcame with a large cooler with a seat pad mountted in the stern which gives me two more seats. As far as power mine came with the 150 but I have always wished for more of a 175 or 200. I never looked at the weight or consumption difference between the 150 and 200 but if I were to ever re-power I would check all of this out. If I am at max load with 8 people and gear on board it struggles to get on plane. My typical crew is my wife and three kids (all under 10 yrs old) and when it is just us all is fine. Mine does not have a hard top but I wish it did. Review some of my previous posts and you will see a few pics of my rig. PM me for specific questions or I can E mail you pictures.
Good Luck!!

My co worker has a 2110 and is in love with it. He repowered with an etec and could no be happier. Me myself like the piolet house more.

Now to the site....

Just about to buy a 1995 parker 21 walkaround with a gal trailer and 150 yamaha.
I'll be using the boat on Barnegat bay and in and out Barnegat inlet...it can get very messy...
I'm seeking general comments about this boat - ride / construction/ etc- and opinions on if the 150 hp 2 stroke: is to small for this boat?
The boat is clean - has not been run in 2 years and needs a new cushions for the seats - other then that she looks good.

It seems seating may be an issue too, I have two small girls and was going to build come custome seats or use a marine folding "loveseat" type chair.

Thanks in advance
Now to the site....

Thanks in advance
I have a 2001 2110 and love it. I repowered with a 200HP Suzuki 4 stroke which is more than ample power. Great range and low gas consumption. I live in Southeast Florida and fish and dive quite a bit. I'm considering running the boat to the Bahamas when the weather and seas cooperate.

I have a 1999 2110 in Southeast FL as well and couldn't be happier! I have updated the boat and wish it had more seating, but overall happy with Parker. Did a complete restore about two years ago with re-power to Yamaha F200 and response and power are exactly what boat needed. Also had to add a live-well because my boat did not have one... Be prepared to do some upgrades and modifications to 1995 boat, but Parkers are well built and definitely great choice.61549315009__CD01FE7B-5C61-4163-BA62-0A782E44390D.JPGimage0.jpeg

Now to the site....

Thanks in advance
Now to the site....

Thanks in advance
I have a 2002 2110 with a 175 hpdi that I run out of both Beach Haven and Barnegat inlets
I’ve been caught in some pretty nasty weather especially in the fall and winter, striper fishing and never felt uneasy it’s a well built stable platform. Seating is an issue but a bean bag or deck chairs could solve that, I’ve used both when my grandkids are with me The bean bag is nice because it’s easy to move out of the way when we’re fishing then put back on the deck for the ride home. The two most significant changes I made were trim tabs and a hardtop.

HI,
I have a 2110 and the two big improvements I made were adding a permatrim and a better prop. When I got it it had a 17M and I changed to a 15x15 Q3. Same top speed of 39 mph with better mid range mpg and planing at a lower speed. It has less slip and is better all around. I think having the right prop is key, I have a 175 Yamaha and think that's plenty of power.

I have a 1999 2110 in Southeast FL as well and couldn't be happier! I have updated the boat and wish it had more seating, but overall happy with Parker. Did a complete restore about two years ago with re-power to Yamaha F200 and response and power are exactly what boat needed. Also had to add a live-well because my boat did not have one... Be prepared to do some upgrades and modifications to 1995 boat, but Parkers are well built and definitely great choice.View attachment 25712View attachment 25713
this looks awesome! I have a 1995 version. where did you find those two covers iin the back for the battery cover? thanks!

Back