Parker 21SE with canvas for cruising

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Themis

Reaction score
This if for our new member, FormerRagbagger.

Here are a few pictures of the Parker 21SE with a bimini, console cover, and bow dodger.

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Thanks for posting the photos, Sal. I got a test ride from Kevin yesterday and was very impressed with the boat. I'm heading out of town today, but I'm hoping to get together with Ed sometime next week.

Based on the replies I've gotten here, and Kevin's demonstration, I will request the trim tabs and the hydraulic steering - if Ed's price is right!

Kevin had a GPS/Fishfinder combo installed on his 21SE. Do you or any others have any recommendations for which model may be best suited for me? Should I have the dealer install it?

Thanks - Bob

I did not have the dealer install my electronics. The cost is higher to do so, and I was even prepared to pay it, but when the dealer could do it did not fit in when I wanted it done. For what its worth, Schraders has a rep for doing nice rigging work, but you will pay up.

This is my do it yourself job (actually a friend did it for 1/3 what the dealer wanted, and I learned a thing or two in the process as well)

helm-1.jpg

ParkerSal":3ub0qr9v said:
This is my do it yourself job (actually a friend did it for 1/3 what the dealer wanted, and I learned a thing or two in the process as well)

8) Parker's the easiest to rig boat you can buy. :wink:

A local shop in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey called Nautical Canvas. There number is 732 892 7677. They make a lot of these in concert with our local dealer, Schrader Yacht Sales. They made my console cover and bow dodger. The dodger folds down very much out of the way when you are fishing.

I love the design and the fit. I am not crazy about the robustness of the snaps.

Back