• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 23-25 Wanted West Coast

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpk

Reaction score
looking for a late model 05 or newer low hours

I'm on the West Coast ( Calif)

23 or 25 models

Thanks

If you find one, let me know. I can hook you up with the guy who hauled mine from South Florida.
PM me with any questions
Good luck!

My fishing buddy has a 2007 2320 w/f250 which is kept covered on a premium tandem aluminum trailer in his driveway. He has gotten fed up with all the new grouper/snapper regs in the Gulf and has threatened to sell it a few times depending on his mood. He fishes with me most of the time anyway.

Anyway, he stopped by my house yesterday and said a guy offered (unsolicited) him 49K for it but he turned it down. I am not sure what his "number" is. Knowing Chris, I am sure there is a number that will push him over the edge if he is in that mood.

His boat is like new. What kind of ball park budget are working with? Maybe I can entice him.....he never uses the boat.....maybe a 100 hrs.

jim

Check out my 2320sl just posted yesterday. You will not be dissapointed! Pls follow instructions on post description. Thanks captained. I promise you no better deal will be made .

Back