Parker 2310

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headed out Sunday Sept 2 down in Miami. If all goes well, I'll be at the dealer on Monday or Tuesday next week.

YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D

LOOPHOLE":1w52fwzn said:
Headed out Sunday Sept 2 down in Miami. If all goes well, I'll be at the dealer on Monday or Tuesday next week.

YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D

Take your camera!!! :)

Glad to see your dealer DID work something out for you. I'm betting you'll be at the dealer's lot @ 7:00 AM Monday morning w/a check.

Try to make a trip to NewBern. The Parker factory is state of the art, great employees, clean as a pin. You might even get to see "Your" boat being built.

The Boat has been ordered. Parker 2310 is on the way. Now it's a waiting game.

Thanks for all the information you guys.

L

Thanks for the well wishes Jim. May have to trailer up that way and get some grouper tips from you.

Martin

Thanks scoup.

Thinking about getting the Taco Bases and the Trigress poles for the outrigger setup. I've heard that the 18 footers in either brand wip a lot in the collapsables. I do like the idea of a little extra length on the poles because I usually run two lines on each pole and the mounts are allready a foot or so inside the gunnel on each side.

Any thoughts or experience you can relate?

Martin

Loop -

I'm not the outrigger expert here. There are a few guys that do a lot of fishing using outriggers. Try looking up Capt. Ronnie. You'll see an Oakland Raiders moniker under his screen name.

Martin... Start a new thread in the "Fishing" section and I'll bet you'll get lots of action on your outrigger questions. :wink:

Back