Parker 2320 Cockpit/deck shade

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billman

Reaction score
curious what others have done to shade the cockpit area.
How well does the factory bimini work in this application? Any idea where I could order a bimini and proper sizing? (other than the Parker dealer)

2e21d5be414f41db50b4c6fb71ca7864.jpg

This is a Neso beach tent I bought on Amazon for around $100. It is the 7X7 version. The 9x9 was too big. I modified it by getting rid of the ropes and using velcro straps to the hand rails on the roof and zip ties to two boat hooks in the rear rod holders. It works great and stows away very small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 2520 I purchased a bimini off ebay for $120 or so new (comes with aluminum frame). I would get about 3 years out of the cover and change them out every couple years.. There is a picture of the bimini on my signature.

I’m new here! Jus took delivery of a 2020 Parker 2320 SC. Finished the Yamaha break-in process this week. Love the boat! Here’s a pick with the factory installed Bimini

94aa80f86675aff1bd73aad19f9e8dbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the feedback. I was leaning towards a bimini, but wanted to be certain the height was right. My dealer has been of little help. Now I'm intrigued by the Neso tent, may have to order one today.

Not a 2320, but I used white parachute material and custom made it myself. I had to learn to sew! Installed 4 brass grommets for small ropes to tie to my roof rod holders, and 2 grommets aft for my 2 gaffs in the rod holders . Packs up to the size of a loaf of bread and real easy to set up. Cost me about $20
090750a875b07002911f8620e32279e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back