• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 2320 For Sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintbry

Reaction score
1 Owner, purchased new in 2018, low hours Parker with 225 Yamaha 4.2 liter (110 Hours)
Used in fresh water unless we were on vacation. Always stored under roof.
View attachment IMG_2157.MOV
Garmin GPS VHF radio.
Garmin Chart Plotter with side view. (9 Inch)
Yamaha under warranty until March 27, 2023. All receipts and service records.
Long shaft Suzuki 9.9 high thrust kicker motor (Less than 3 hours)
Options - Fresh water system, west coast bow rail, bow pulpit and cockpit coaming pads.
Large Venture trailer is not included, but can be added for $4,500 Venture commander 7300, with aluminum wheels and balanced D rated tires.
Delivery is possible.IMG_1267.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2162.MOV
    1.8 MB
price?
[/QUOTE
$69,500 I priced the trailer separately at $4,500 but found out that it won't work with the boat that I am getting due to a stepped hull. So I am reducing the price of the trailer to $3,000 so $72,500 for both.

1 Owner, purchased new in 2018, low hours Parker with 225 Yamaha 4.2 liter (110 Hours)
Used in fresh water unless we were on vacation. Always stored under roof.
View attachment 25903
Garmin GPS VHF radio.
Garmin Chart Plotter with side view. (9 Inch)
Yamaha under warranty until March 27, 2023. All receipts and service records.
Long shaft Suzuki 9.9 high thrust kicker motor (Less than 3 hours)
Options - Fresh water system, west coast bow rail, bow pulpit and cockpit coaming pads.
Large Venture trailer is not included, but can be added for $4,500 Venture commander 7300, with aluminum wheels and balanced D rated tires.
Delivery is possible.View attachment 25902

View attachment 25901
Hey Clintbry... Very nice boat, and I too love the boat-storage building... I can only hope for one like that in my 'next life' !

Try posting on bloodydecks
Bloody decks is a great place to sell. I suggest also advertise in Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego county craigslist. Guys will drive to you and pick it up. Very popular boat out here. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back