Parker 2320 Fuel Delivery Question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a 2013 Parker 2320 equipped with a Yamaha F250xca - while returning from fishing the other day the motor sputtered and stopped. The motor ran fine the previous 7 hours on this trip as this happened while returning to the harbor. After a little troubleshooting I found that the primer bulb was flat and the engine ran out of fuel - I gave it a few pumps until the bulb was firm and the engine restarted and ran flawlessly back to my slip. I had the local Yamaha dealer check the engine and no trouble codes were generated said the engine is in fine working order.

My question is has anyone on this forum encountered this problem before - and advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Dennis

Thank you all for the tips / recommendations for resolving my fuel flow issue - Just to let you know I followed the trouble shooting advice posted here and found that my gas tank vent fitting had been restricted / plugged by what appears to be mud daubers. Took the boat out yesterday and it ran flawlessly!!!!

Thanks again for the responses - what a great forum!!

Latest posts

Back