• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale PARKER 2320 WITH 225 YAMAHA - $27,900

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkerFan56

Reaction score
2004 package ready to go. All systems prepped for launch. Engine serviced (thermostats, zincs, water pump, filters, etc), Hull washed, waxed, bottom painted, under water metals painted, etc.

Engine has 840hrs with recent injectors, trim/tilt motor and water-cooled regulator. Pro serviced always.

Boat has normal accessories; original cabin cushions, 2 anchors/lines, folding head, etc.

Nautica Magic Tilt trailer 4 wheel

Very Full Electronics:
Raymarine 12” and 7” eSeries Multifunction displays
Raymarine digital radar
Raymarine networked sonar
Raymarine networked hydraulic autopilot with Evolution sensor
Raymarine networked weather receiver
AIS transmitter/receiver
Standard Horizon VHF/AIS
Networked fuel flow sensor
Fusion stereo with Bluetooth
Small solar panel on cabin top with regulator for both batteries

Boat is shrink wrapped on trailer in Marion, MA

Attachments

• Factory Photo.jpg
    Factory Photo.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_3004.jpg
    IMG_3004.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_3006.jpg
    IMG_3006.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_3016.jpg
    IMG_3016.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_3018.jpg
    IMG_3018.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_3020.jpg
    IMG_3020.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_3012.jpg
    IMG_3012.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 240
Already messaged you from Craigslist. Hoping to hear from you.
Mike

Whats the floor hatch just aft of the door? Is that a fish box?

Greetings:
The floor hatch is a hinged storage area with no drain. I have used it for extra lines etc.

someone will be paying over asking price for this , it is priced under market value compared to everything else out there for sale . should have no problem fetching 30k+

For general interest, judging by the intense interest generated by ads on Craigs List (40+ responses), I would say the price was set $3000- low?

I was thinking the same thing. When I was looking for my boat I came across a mint 2320 that turned out to be a scam.
This one seems legit. I hope whoever buys it reports back here.

For general interest, judging by the intense interest generated by ads on Craigs List (40+ responses), I would say the price was set $3000- low?

Looking at just the electronics in that boat had me thinking the prices was low even if it needed a repower. If I had been in the market for a 2320, I would have shown up the OPs crib as fast as I could have gotten there with a brief case filled with $27,000 and taken the OP out for dinner after the deal was done.

If the deal is legit, someone got themselves into a really nice boat way below market value…..

I'm not a "scammer". I was a forum member when I 1'st bought the boat in 2016, but lost my ID so I just joined again to list it for sale. The motor was examined for corrosion and it was found to be OK with little corrosion. I priced the boat at the price I bought it at 2016. I followed up with the results of the sale to let you guys know how it went.

Sorry if my honest efforts have caused you consternation.....

Back