• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker 23T - 300 HDPI - 25K - New Orleans

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yatclub

Reaction score
2007 23T with a 300 HDPI Approx. 650hrs. Twin Power Poles, Radio, Wired for Lowrance (not selling the head unit with the boat), Minkota mount and motor (not sure if it is working, it has been off the boat for years in storage), on board charger. Great Boat, just don't have room. Trailer not offered with the sale (it is for another boat, but I do have an older trailer the boat fits on that the buyer can have).

I have three bay boats and two slips for bay boats, something has to give. I was originally intending on selling a newer Parker 23, but no one jumped on it. This boat is solid and has been the BEST fishing platform I have owned. Cruises around 35-38 MPH. Never Chartered. Boat is located in New Orleans, LA. This is a great opportunity to get a super quality rig at a fraction of the price! $25,000.00

Text (504) 327-0277

Pictures below. Thanks!

Attachments

• Parker 5.jpg
    Parker 5.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 383
  • Parker 6.jpg
    Parker 6.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 383
  • Parker 8.jpg
    Parker 8.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 383
See cockpit and fish box pics below. Thanks!

Attachments

• Parker cockpit.jpg
    Parker cockpit.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 379
  • parker fish box.JPG
    parker fish box.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 379
Back