Parker 2510 xld WA for NE waters

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumsal

Reaction score
Thinking about moving up. Boat mostly out of northern MA out of the Merrimack. Like inshore fishing but also want to go more offshore. Stellwagen, Jefferies, etc. Like the build and simplicity of Parker's.

Looking at the xld hull, not the MV. Walkaround, not the PH. Twin yam150s would be my choice.

Any feedback on the ride? Anything I should know, pro or con?

Anybody else? Boat is a 2007 rigged with 150s. The new 200s would be awesome on the 25, I agree.

Deep V is a real plus, I can get into pretty skinny water even with the deep V, but wouldn't want a mod V in this size.

I have a 2008 2510 XL with a 250. It is a great boat...nice cabin and helm area, plenty of room to fish and store my gear.
When people ask my what kind of boat I would get if I hit the lottery, I say the same boat I have now, but a DV with twin engines. I generally fish out to 22 miles out of Cape May and the Delaware Bay.......but I have been out 40+ miles and been fine. If its choppy, I just trim it down a little.....my prior boat was a 2110 DV and I don't notice the difference in the hull.....of course, the 25 is bigger, heavier and wider. However, if $ was no object, I think 2 engines with the top rated HP would be the best.

I've had a 2510 since 1999. It is the perfect all around boat for the MR&Flats out to 50 miles.
I hear great things about the twin 150's ...

Back