• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker and Yamaha stuff for sale "Prices REDUCED"

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceblizzard

Reaction score
I still have the following items for sale. The prices have been reduced.
I have a complete freshwater wash down kit that is still wrapped and in the box. I purchased this from Parker to put in my 2010 2520XL. $300. obo.
I have (2) nice fenders (bumpers) in near perfect shape. $20
Give me a call 1-443-880-7246

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Im interested in the engine cover, gel coat, and steering fluid, I will give you a call

I still have the following items for sale. The prices have been reduced.
I have a complete freshwater wash down kit that is still wrapped and in the box. I purchased this from Parker to put in my 2010 2520XL. $350. obo.
I have a couple of spin on fuel filters. One uses the clear bowl, the other does not. $25 for both including the clear bowl.
I have (2) nice fenders (bumpers) in near perfect shape. $20
I have a nearly new Yamaha engine cover $65
Give me a call 1-443-880-7246

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

If you are sending stuff to Miky, I'll take the transducer.

You can include it in the same shipment.

Let me know.

Bryan,
I sent a PM to Miky to let him know of the cost for shipping. I have not heard back from him. I need to recalculate the shipping cost with the transducer included. Need to change the size of the box so that it will all fit.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Charlie sorry for the delayed response. The cover was for my dad but he no longer needs it. I will take the steering fluid and the gel coat.

Take note that I have reduced the prices. Sure would like to get rid of these things.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Attachments

• Yamaha F250 Engine Cover.JPG
    Yamaha F250 Engine Cover.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,099
Charlie,

I'd like to see the washdown kit if you have time to post pics.

Thanks!
Scotty

Here are some photos of the tank, tank data, and the pump that is in the kit. Lots of other hardware such as fittings, hoses, clamps are in the kit that I did not get a picture of. These items had to be unwrapped of bubble wrap to get the pictures.

Charlie
Eden, Maryland

Attachments

• Freshwater pump.jpg
    Freshwater pump.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 937
  • Freshwater tank.jpg
    Freshwater tank.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 937
  • Freshwater tank data.jpg
    Freshwater tank data.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 937