Parker colors question

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrell68

Reaction score
ordering a new boat from parker color selection has to be in on monday im torn between tne herizon blue Abaco green or the ice blue im trying to think of sun fading and longgevity. was wondering if anyone out there has any input on this thanks in advance

Evening Darrell,

Don't have much more than speculation on my part but I chose the Ice Blue thinking it would hold up better in the sun over time. I actually would have preferred the Horizon Blue but thought the darker color would be hotter and fade quicker.

What are you ordering?

Take care,
John

Hi john im ordering 25Se I believe I’m going with gunmetal gray my last boat was the ice blue nice color thanks for the input

eyedoc":3q72rnd6 said:
In my mind...nothing beats white. Easy to repair if the ‘scratch-monster’ visits!
I agree 100%. While some of the colors look great at some point either you will have a boo-boo or someone will and trying to match that color will be almost impossible

if not white, then a light color. I've owned a lot of boats and every time I had a dark colored hull i loved it for the first season.

Another vote for white. Looks the best the longest. I like color also so I added a red cockpit sun coverer the sandbar.

Back