• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parker Decals

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
To everyone that ordered, the decals are done and I will get them on Tuesday and try to get them out but it might be Wednesday before getting them in the mail.

Thanks to those that have already paid....you guys are quick.

Give me some feedback when you get them.

Bob

HERE ARE THE NEW DECALS I JUST PICKED UP. I ADDED A WHITE WITH A BLUE HULL SWOOP FOR THE HECK OF IT.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SENT A CHECK OR YOUR ADDRESS, GET IT OUT TO ME. I HAVE 4 ORDERS TO SHIP ON WEDNESDAY AND THE REST WHEN YOU GUYS GET THE STUFF TO ME.

Attachments

• NEW PARKER LOGOS.jpg
    NEW PARKER LOGOS.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,690
Matthew,

I do have your order and I will go ahead and your Logos out on Wednesday. Thanks and let me know what you think.

Bob

Bob
Got my decals today and wanted to say thanks one more time.
They look great. If you need anything from the great pacific northwest let me know.
Mark

Dear Bob;

Thanks for doing this for the guys. I got mine today they look great!

Thanks Again!

" BEAN "

Glad everyone likes the logos. There are still some that requested logos that have not sent me the address or a check. If those that asked still want them, let me know.

Bob

I still have some left from the order. Look at the picture and let me know what you want and I will go check the envelope to see what is left.

I have some that wanted logos but I never heard back from them with their address and never got a check. i did get a few extra in case someone else wanted any since it is a bit of a drive to his shop plus the logistics of getting the order together. So take a look and let me know.

Bob

Hey bob, If you still have the black with red swoosh I will take a few. The pervious owner must have ran his buffing wheel across the original and it melted and combined the colors
Thanks Derek

Back