Parker Factory Emails ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foggylink

Reaction score
Has anyone emailed Parker regarding a question, and not received a response? Granted there are countless junk emails and spam to weed through, but in the past I was answered promptly ... Just asking .... :roll:

I have sent them several e-mails and I'm the third owner of the boat and they have been exceptional at responding to all my inquiries and provided me with wiring diagrams, specs on the electronics box and the leaning post. Best customer service I have ever had owning a boat.

Thank you. I have had similar experiences in the past, but nothing from my last two emails. Hopefully just a glitch.

Foggylink I know it's a glitch so if you try again and don't get an answer for some reason just simply shoot me the email at [email protected]. I live in Beaufort and would be glad to hand deliver it for you.

My emails are always replied to. Robin is always very nice and involves the right people if she doesn't have a good answer. I was there for a tour this week and she couldn't have been nicer. It is quite a process to built one of the Parker boats. I would post some pictures but I can't figure out how to make them smaller.

Latest posts

Back