Parker Font for boat name lettering?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure TL,,

I'll take a whack at it in Calisto MT. What would you like to see as a hailing port? Just the name alone on the side, with Name and Hailing Port on the stern in Red like Sal? or Black? ....

Name alone on each side of the pilothouse and Name and Hailing Port on the stern in black & red. My hailing port is Brooklyn, NY. Thanks cbigma!

Dominick 8)

OK Dominick,

To Recap,, this is Calisto MT Italic, Bold, Condensed 3.5, Name, with Hailing Port in Caps Times New Roman bold.

I think I have seem more hailing ports in all Caps like this. Although there is no specific requirement I can find anywhere that calls for all caps.

annabellaside.jpg

And

annabellatransom.jpg

So this will at least give you some idea of how the finished product would look.

Your Graphics Guy might be able to come up with a font closer to the Official "Parker Font" than Calisto MT.

Or maybe somebody out in CP land can find one that fits better than Calisto MT.....

Or maybe it doesn' really matter that it's -exactly- the same anyway.....

It's all whatever makes you happy.....

John

Wow. Looks awesome. Thanks a lot for doing that for me John. I'm taking that to a sign shop Saturday to see what they can do. I also have to measure the side of the pilot house and see how big I want it.

I actually took delivery of the boat this morning. I love it. Can't wait to use it this weekend. The F250 purrs. 8)

Dom

Hmmm.... I think the sharp edge on top balances out the one on the other "end" of the line. Looks Great!

But!!!! :eek:

How can you -possibly- concentrate on font and accents when you have a maiden voyage this weekend? Wow...nerves of steel. 8)

Love that new-boat smell.........

Congratulations. :mrgreen:

John

Congratulations on taking delivery of the new boat Dom. Did you run it down from Sayerville or trailer it? Have another week to go before ours is ready. See you out on the bay.

I originally planned to run it straight from Sayville but I realized for the cost of gas I might as well have it hauled. Plus it’s a long trip through some rough water on a new boat. I was planning on using it this weekend but I found out today that my marina won’t have the electricity up until 4/1. I need to install electronics so I’ll need power tools. I told him to leave it on jack stands until I’m done with the installs. Too bad. I was looking forward to running it Saturday. Dom

Im going to run mine down when its done, but we are not rushing it . Gonna wait til everything is done and the weather forcast is good.

Hey,

For those of you were center consoles (I have a 23se), where have you guys been putting the name?

Side or stern (no bracket, obviously, so it'd need to be on the corner if stern)

I'm putting this on each side
21 CC

Attachments

• IM OFF LOGO copy.pdf
    216.7 KB · Views: 54
Back