Parker Fuel Tank Dimensions

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have plans / photos of the 60 gallon tank from a 2007 Parker 1801?

Thank you! I've been searching everywhere for that
I’m glad that this document was of some use to you. The drawing was provided to me by Parker Marine after I emailed them with my Hull Identification Number, so I was certain that I could rely on the drawing for the fabrication of my replacement fuel tank.

I would caution you to do your diligence, and double check your existing tank inspection plate to confirm capacity, and your model is within the years shown by the dates on the drawing. I have a 2000 Mod V with a notch transom. Unless your hull is the same year and configuration as mine, I would either email Parker Marine with your Hull ID as I did, or wait until your old existing tank can be measured to confirm.

As we were all reminded lately by Warthog, a new tank fabrication is an expensive proposition, and you will never be 100% sure of your exact tank dimensions until you have the old one removed.

Unlike other factory drawings such as electrical schematics, hull dimension drawings and stringer layouts which can all be visually verified against your model to insure they are applicable; tank dimensions cannot be fully verified until your deck is open and are ready to remove your old tank.

Shout out to Warthog for reminding us that fuel tanks are a “blind” item, until you get the deck off.

John

Back