Parker Gelcoat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv2fish

Reaction score
I am looking to buy some Parker colored gelcoat. I sent an email to Robin and she indicated my local dealer could supply. I live in Fredericksburg, Va and don't know of a local dealer. Does anyone know of a dealer near me or one that I could call to order?

Thanks

Steve

Luv2fish":2yk8ur4z said:
I am looking to buy some Parker colored gelcoat. I sent an email to Robin and she indicated my local dealer could supply. I live in Fredericksburg, Va and don't know of a local dealer. Does anyone know of a dealer near me or one that I could call to order.
Let's see if someone local has some. I once bought a quart and sent it ALL OVER the US, either in its own can or in smaller bottles of 1-2 ounces. Now I need some ... and I have none left.

If worst to worst, we'll get someone to step & buy some and mail it to you ...

Any volunteers?

I bought some gelcoat and color dye at BP but didn't match well. I'm not in a time crunch but would prefer the same they use. Robin indicated exterior was different than interior. I need exterior.

Steve

TomS":wc4hg13r said:
Whats the shelf life of this stuff in a metal can?
I had mine for years. I will also shoot in some propane or put a small balloon in the can (to take up air space).

I see the woodcraft catalogs now stock a can of inert gas (argon, IIRC) to shoot in any NON-full can to replace the air in there, but have never tried this stuff. I also do this with any premium paint or finish (varnish or paints) I keep on hand.

Back