Park'er here?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjybe

Reaction score
looks like the hull held up well! Out of Respect the original comment was removed, they were copied from an Australia web link.

Attachments

• Parker on the rocks.jpg
    Parker on the rocks.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 403
This happened few years back. Captain had a heart attack behind the wheel. Boat survived with little damage. Not sure about captain as the report didn't state his condition.

Thank you, that is good to know, hope he had a full recovery! Guess if it is your time, on your Parker is not a bad way to go?

fishpmc":28t8gnzc said:
This happened few years back. Captain had a heart attack behind the wheel. Boat survived with little damage. Not sure about captain as the report didn't state his condition.

thanks. I'm not able to open the link but God bless him, he went out fishing his boat, hope he was hooked up to 'the big one' at the time. I hope I'm so luckly. 100000% better than some of my recent experiences with family members.

I don't know but like to have The Admiral or others on board know how to operate the boat and use the radio. I would be on channel 16 fast in case I had any chest pains or someone is hurt. The clock is ticking and have not seen the CG report. I could be wrong and

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Brent":2uuoricn said:
Skipper didnt survive

see
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9086&hilit=heart+attack

Thanks for the link, I never did find out what happened to the Captain other than heart attack. That's terrible, RIP

If I am not mistaken, this is the jetty at the entrance to Rockhold Creek in Deale MD.

Back