• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parker Polyboard Hatches with Southco Slam Latches

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
I have a group of new Parker White Polyboard Hatches with Southco Stainless Slam latches that have never been mounted. Still covered in the paper they came in. Made by FinAddict Marine that builds them for Parker. I have different sizes. If interested let me know.

I cannot use these so I will make them a deal for someone. I also have the front Console Storage Box Polyboard Lid for an 18 Parker and the 21 Parker.

Small Door I have 2. $75 each. (Latches are almost $50 each) Plus shipping

Larger Door I have 2. $85. Each. Plus shipping

If they don't sell her I will put them om Ebay.
Larger one was going on 21 Center Console DV at the forward bulkhead for the platform.

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• D1DAE838-226F-4E35-9FAC-5772C8241FBE.jpeg
    D1DAE838-226F-4E35-9FAC-5772C8241FBE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • 7C1DF51F-59A5-4BED-B532-7508F040A134.jpeg
    7C1DF51F-59A5-4BED-B532-7508F040A134.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I have a group of new Parker White Polyboard Hatches with Southco Stainless Slam latches that have never been mounted. Still covered in the paper they came in. Made by FinAddict Marine that builds them for Parker. I have different sizes. If interested let me know.

I cannot use these so I will make them a deal for someone. I also have the front Console Storage Box Polyboard Lid for an 18 Parker and the 21 Parker.

Small Door I have 2. $75 each. (Latches are almost $50 each) Plus shipping

Larger Door I have 2. $85. Each. Plus shipping

If they don't sell her I will put them om Ebay.
Larger one was going on 21 Center Console DV at the forward bulkhead for the platform.

Thanks for looking
Good morning, did you sell these yet? Thanks!

Back