Parker2120 sport cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLA69

Reaction score
I'm looking for some input from owners or others who fish on this boat.Likes or dislikes and any opinions welcome.

Had for 5 years now fantastic boat. People call them pocket battleships which they are. Im huge fisherman great deck space for a 21 ft def much more than another 21 I've been on. Wasn't huge fan of pilot house at first thought be to stuffy in hot summer months but complete opposite. I'll never buy non pilot house now. Only complaints is parker should include factory live well and splash guard makes very slow to drain while washing deck. Lots people take splash guard off.

I purchased mine September of last year and never once regretted it! I also agree that I will always own a pilot house after running this one. The only problem is once you buy one you then get to enjoy customizing it to your liking. New electronics, remote search light on top, windlass, etc, etc, etc, :D Yea break out the checkbook and a good writing ink pen. I think you will be very happy with this little big boat.

I love mine! had it for 4 years now, Pros: it's a tank, takes any kind of water I can throw at it, tons of deck space for fishing, very economical to run w yamaha 150. has 100 gal fuel cap., Cons: no fish box, (I installed a cooler seat) deck does get water on it in following seas when trolling and fully loaded, (just weighed it on the sling 5965lbs) Wish it had an enclosed transom with a bracket

Great little boats. My father inlaw owns one.its a little battle ship. Actually rides better then my 2320.

I have had mine since 2003
I scuba dive and fish off it
3 people comfortable fishing or diving
I have had 4 diving no problem
Fishing I have had 6 four in back 2 out on the bow
I go swimming with my 24 year old son and his posse and we often have 8 swimming
Love this boat wish it had a full transom like the 2320 other then that I'm good!
I fish Gloucester and Cape Cod area and Stellwagon bank if it kicks up I head home with no worries
Like they all say " A little battle ship"

Are any of you guys running a f225 Yamaha fourstroke,wondering if the extra weight makes any difference.Most seem to have the f150 on the back.

I have the F225. I've never been on one with the F150 so I can't give an honest comparison vs that. So far though, I love the engine and boat. It's a tank for sure. I've not had any issues with water in the transom. In fact, I just took my splash guard off. Like many, I feel theses 2120's SEEM stern heavy. But I will also say that as I get more hours with my boat, this sensation doesn't feel as bad as when I first took it out. I've wondered if it's not just a perception issue due to your driving position in the hull (low and forward). It gives you the sensation of the boat being bow high more than it may really be?? Sorry if I'm not making sense but perhaps others here can explain that one better than me. Due to this, I'm not rushing into making too many changes until I'm more confident that they are needed. On that note though, I am considering, putting on the 12x18 tabs and then possibly a Perma-Trim? I like the idea of both of these options if nothing else than to give me more slow speed control in head seas and slower speed leveling control. As I just purchased mine in November, I need more time to figure it all out. I've probably put about 25 hours on it so far. Hopefully by September, I will have a good understanding on these subjects. I hope this helps.

Back