Parker's in Rock Hall MD

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evetsmd

Reaction score
Noticed a coupled of Parkers in Rock Hall, MD that I haven't seen before.

Salty Dog III and Barryville

just wondering if they're Classic Parker members.....

just wanted to say hello.

Steve

Hi Steve, I'm the Barry in Barryville. Been in Rock Hall for a few years now but usually well hidden between all the blow boats. Where'd you see Salty Dog III?. I don't think I've run across her before myself.

Barry

Hello Barry.....

Nice to meet you.....it's easy to see your boat as you drive down Rock Hall Rd.

I live here year round, if you come out of Haven Harbor and go up the creek rather than out to the bay, there is a private marina on the left. I keep the SamBII at that location all season. Right now I'm still under cover at Railway Marine. I live in the development of Little Neck Farm.

The other Parker I've found is in Rock Hall Harbor directly across from Sailing Emporium. It sits in a slip behind a home on Chesapeake Ave.

Your in the water early so I take it your just about ready for fishing to get started. Just a few days to go....good luck this season.

Look forward to a chance to say hello!

Steve

I believe there was a boat for sale on Rte 2 just north of the South River bridge called the "Salty Dog". I wonder if it's the same boat? It was a 2320 if I remember correctly.

Steve, what's the water depth like up in Swan Creek? Let me know when you splash. Maybe I'll take a run up there. Since I've been known to stop by the Harbour Shack in Rock Hall Harbor from time to time, I'll have to look for the Salty Dog III.

Kevin, if it's a 2320, I'll have to stop by and see if I can pick up any great mod. ideas.

Get some great fishing in guys!

Barry

Steve, what's the water depth like up in Swan Creek? Let me know when you splash.

Plenty of water up the creek until you get to the bend....from there on max is 1 to 2 feet......

SamBII will hit the water about the 11th of May.

Kevin...this is clearly Salty Dog III so maybe the previous boat u saw.

Steve

Just realized I made a mistake and the Parker in Rock Hall harbor is Salty Sam III not Salty Dog III.

So just checking again to see if Salty Sam III is part of the Classic Parker Group.

:D

evetsmd":279v2hxy said:
just checking again to see if Salty Sam III is part of the Classic Parker Group.

If she is not, we need to invite her to join. :)

Latest posts

Back