Pattern for canvas cover for second steering station

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul598

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pattern to make a canvas (sunbrella) cover for my second steering station - free standing unit on stbd side of cockpit. I've seen them on Parkers and other boats too, but I haven't been able to meet the owners to ask them.

In case there's no takers... when I did a canvas/sunbrella project recently, I used tyvek to make the pattern. I marked/cut/taped multiple pieces as necessary until I had it the way that I wanted. Not as good as a ready made one if someone can supply it, but the tyvek was pretty easy to work with and did the job well.

I used sailrite.com to purchase all of the materials that I needed, btw. They were very helpful.

I used a old outboard engine cover with bunge strap for my rear station and in works great. Just wanted to keep the rain, sun and other air born stuff off control box and wheel.

I do not have a pattern, but I am in the process of having my canvas replaced, and that will include a new custom cover for my rear station.
Since I bought my boat in 2003, I have been using an old outboard cover and bungees on the rear station.
I think it's finally time to have a proper, custom made cover. :)

Attachments

• Canvas.jpg
    Canvas.jpg
    978.7 KB · Views: 141
I would suggest you contact coastal convas. I have a prototype they made, it has held up great.

Back