Picked up my 2320 :)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5150dude

Reaction score
OH MY GAWD!
Very restless sleep for the past 3 days but I got her!
Everything turned out perfect, but not without some worries.
Sample worries...
Would the Expedition tow it from San Diego to OC? It did a great job. Stayed under 60 which is OK.
Driveway = 30'... Boat and trailer = 33'. Had the side gate moved on the last day.
Some of the options were not supposed to come in... They did!
Taking her out for a harbor cruise and possibly out if weather permits.
dave

Attachments

• DSCN7455.JPG
    DSCN7455.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 6,651
  • DSCN7445.JPG
    DSCN7445.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 6,651
  • DSCN7418.JPG
    DSCN7418.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 6,651
  • DSCN7443.JPG
    DSCN7443.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 6,651
  • DSCN7436.JPG
    DSCN7436.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 6,651
  • DSCN7395.JPG
    DSCN7395.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 6,651
Best of luck with it.Like the looks of that livewell.Even looks like you have some sun out there,send it east will ya.I splashed my 2120 last wed and haven't been able to take one trip on it yet with these northeasters and such.I'm trying to be patient,but it just plain sucks :(

B-Faithful":3qhul9eb said:
Got Rod Holders? :D

I was trying to count them all. :)
So how many rods can you accomodate Dave?

Sweet boat... :wink:

Dave,

The boat turned out really nice... I am super pumped on mine as well. I will post some pics as well as soon as I have a chance to take them.

-Scott

15 rocket launchers up top. 3 on the bait tank.
Thanks for all the kind words!
Going out today.
So Cal guys keep in touch.
dave

That looks sweet, mine is set up the same way, only I got the 2520, we are up in Marina Del Rey, are you fishing in the sea bass at Catlina next month, if so we will see you there !

Very Nice!!!

I especially like the dual chamber bait tank. I wish I would have done the same.

Have a great season…

WOW! That is one beautiful boat! The guys down at Sundance seem very nice, but didn't seem to want to bargain on price. I saw some of the East Coast prices that were much lower than here in SoCal...still they are awesome boats! I was thinking of a 2120 to be the right size for me as I launch and run the boat solo 95% of the time. Do you launch your boat alone?

Beautiful rig! Good luck with her! I love the rod holders and livewell! Any interior pics? Did they re-design it?

Dom 8)

Seneca Lake Dave":37s1n8gi said:
WOW! That is one beautiful boat! The guys down at Sundance seem very nice, but didn't seem to want to bargain on price. I saw some of the East Coast prices that were much lower than here in SoCal...still they are awesome boats! I was thinking of a 2120 to be the right size for me as I launch and run the boat solo 95% of the time. Do you launch your boat alone?
I haven't launched it myself but it floats off pretty easy.
I would do it depending on the ramp.
PM me with any questions about Sundance. Or give me a call. I don't want to pimp them but they were awesome.
The 2120 is awesome but the 23 has some benefits. Look at'm side by side, which is what I did.
dave

96TL":25l70h25 said:
Beautiful rig! Good luck with her! I love the rod holders and livewell! Any interior pics? Did they re-design it?

Dom 8)
I think it is the same design as the 06 as I looked at those last year.
Here are some more pics.
dave

Attachments

• DSCN7411.JPG
    DSCN7411.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 6,318
  • DSCN7412.JPG
    DSCN7412.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 6,318
  • DSCN7413.JPG
    DSCN7413.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 6,318
  • DSCN7414.JPG
    DSCN7414.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 6,318
  • DSCN7454.JPG
    DSCN7454.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 6,318
I like the look of the 'new style' front and side windows.
Very sturdy looking... :wink:

The inside is mostly the same except for the different helm chair and new style windows. Very nice. 8)

Dom

96TL":2xfi7kj4 said:
The inside is mostly the same except for the different helm chair and new style windows. Very nice. 8)

Dom
The ladder-back helm seat was an option. The stock one was not bad but this one is very comfortable.
dave

I noticed your port side windshield opens. Mine does not. Was that an option also? My dealer didn't tell me about that one, or the ladder-back chair. I would've gotten both. :(

Latest posts

Back