Pictures of 2016 2520 OpenBack

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnkn

Reaction score
Spent the day cleaning the boat and finally took a few pics. Don't worry, the pink rod protectors are for my adult daughter's rods. :wink:

9YB75B.jpg

q3Evip.jpg

eY0o41.jpg

pDQ09b.jpg

zXRk4B.jpg

lngELd.jpg

IVkn83.jpg

DvMAGi.jpg

X0e0g9.jpg

NGfPw2.jpg

9zlw9E.jpg

qoPMLf.jpg

tTtcGe.jpg

d3zeTS.jpg

uDa3W0.jpg

ikgLHq.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Madgar, we've exchanged posts. My last Parker was a 2001 2510 now this new boat. At age 61 I've been on the Potomac river and bay for 53 years.

Let's hook up then, I'm spooling up for the Fall season. In the mean time I'm busy cleaning fish blood and slime off this boat. :D

So clean, so new so pretty! Nicely done sir. I would proud to step on the fine boat. Now, the next pic you post must have some blood and fish guts on the deck

Believe me, that was the 'before' condition that I should have taken a pic of before cleaning it.

Love the open back option. Looks like the pilot house deck is the same level as the cockpit on this one.

Where did you get the v berth cargo storage bag in the first shot? Looks much more usable than the storage hammock I have and don't use much anymore.

Thanks everyone. There is about a 6" step down from the rear deck into the cabin. The storage bag at the very front of the V berth is stock as are the hanging bags by the front helm seats. I'm going to eliminate the left arm rest on the starboard helm chair, I find it just gets in my way. On my last Parker I just easily unbolted it, but on this seat I'll either to somehow deconstruct the seat or cut it. Pictured you can see one of the replacement cabinets in the port rear seat.

This open back should be on the open back brochure. I'd love to order an open back, but wasn't sure how hard it would be to wash down at the end of the day. How do you keep water off the carpet on the walls when you spray it down ? Do you just put the curtains on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've never had the curtains up but will hang them when the weather turns cold here. The carpet on the sides of the cabin doesn't run down to the floor, it stops about half way. In the pic above showing the pilot seat and hanging bag on the starboard side, there no carpet behind the bag, the carpet stops just above it so no issues when I hose it down..

Beautiful boat, and I agree... the factory and the dealers need to promote the open back option more.
For those of us who own one or have been on one, I can't imagine anything else.

Thanks for posting photos. Now I know what the modern rendition of my boat would look like. :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1381 (1).jpg
    IMG_1381 (1).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 514
  • IMG_1385.jpg
    IMG_1385.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 515
What size Garmin is that ? 12" or 15" -- looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garmin 1040XS which was part of the Garmin electronics package.

Latest posts

Back