Pilot House on an 1801 ??

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBirdRob

Reaction score
Hi fam,

I have an 1801 and pretty much love everything about it except no wind/sun protection. I am on the West Coast and was wondering if anyone has modified or seen a modified 1801 with an Anderson/Radon/Wilson style pilot house on an 1801?

Moving the steering up a few few would afford even more deck space where we mostly fish anyway.

Thoughts? Just buy a 2120?

Fun project. :) I would build it out of Nida Core..... Do not just put a Flat top on it even with the sides....

It will look stupid and Home made.

Top needs to extend past the sides...Needs correct proportion...It also needs a Lil Camber to it.

This will put some style in it.....

You can pin the Nidacore together with nails......Build it like stitch and Glue....Look that up.

Tab it together and remove the nails Spend the Money for a Opening window up front....There will be days you want air on you.

I have seen a few Parker cc's with aftermarket pilot houses from Pacific Pilothouse. I always thought the lines of both went well together. I know one was a 21' and was posted for sale on THT a year or so... it was out of Boston. You can probably dig up the pics.

Back