Pin Stripe Tape For Pilot 2120

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
Trying to find the gold tape used on sides of boat and on pilot house. I have the 1/4" black tape but can't find the thinner gold one. Any sugestions.

Thanks!

" BEAN "

If you get some ... apply in not 'too warm temps', like under 75 from my experience. The vinyl tapes pull & stretch way too much in really warmer temps, for best results IMHO.

Brent":2g50qeg9 said:
I would like to add a boot stripe and West Marine sells the tape. Is the tape of good quality or is there another source of better tape?
I've used their 1" & 2" boot stripe tape on many boats so far, and less the temp concern affecting any vinyl tape, it's been fine - no complaints.

Bean,

Have you tried a dealer? I see Cecil has the "Parker Arrow Head" part of the decal for
both port and starboard sides. It has the gold part of the stripe on it, but they may have longer sections of the gold tape but not listed on the website.

Thanks Guy's,

Will call the dealer tommorow. Tim went on cecil's website looks like they put the black & gold together on one piece of tape. Will check it out.

Thanks!

" BEAN "

After 15 years of use, my pin stripes were looking so poor that I just removed them from the hull and trunk cabin the other day.

file.php

file.php

Back