• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pirates

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatcir

Reaction score
Guess these pirates in Somalia like the Yammie speed, reliability and warranty. Or maybe they just pirated a ship full of outboards.............Pete

Attachments

• Gallery-Somali-pirates-Pi-009[1].jpeg
    Gallery-Somali-pirates-Pi-009[1].jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,339
No GPS, beer cooler, oars, radio antenna, head, anchor, fishing rods, lights, registration, steering wheel, etc. just guns and grenade launchers and grins..............Pete

10 years ago I visited Canaima National Park in Venezuela. One day we rode 4 hours upstream in 30' long wooden canoe-like boats powered by similar Yamaha Enduro motors. The guides carried a spare motor inside the boat. They had some of the most remarkable boat handling skills I ever witnessed.

After the 4-hour boat ride through jungle, we stopped and hiked an hour to the base of Angel Falls. Then we spent the rest of the day returning to our camp. I happened to be back in Venezuela this fall and would not have felt safe traveling to Canaima, or for that matter, very many other spots in the country. They have beautiful natural scenery but an unfriendly and unsafe government.

mildew2":i809z6w2 said:
Somebody needs to blow the bastards out of the water.......

No problem.

DSCN0002.JPG

Parkerman":919843h1 said:
Who would have known that Capt. Kevin has a violent side???

That... my friend, is emergency preparedness. :wink:

Mossberg '590 Marine' (20", 8+1), Knoxx SpecOps recoil reducing stock, Burris FastFire reflex optic, and a TacStar sidesaddle loaded with #1 Buck, #00 Buck, and Remington Slugger.

The 590 Marine is what most of the marine cops around here carry. This one has been massaged a bit.
Pirates wouldn't stand a chance. :twisted:

I'll bet that works well to tame an inquisitive shark too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back