Plexiglass Windshield replacement

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhendric

Reaction score
Guys, the plexiglass windshield on my Parker 2501 CC is scratched and even cracked. I would like to consider replacement. DOes anyone know where I can source a new windscreen?

s1267712":2ydo6n1l said:
upd plastics can get you one. I am waiting on them to send me one for my 1800 cc.

Mind telling me about how much it is? Do they kill you on shipping?

This isn't rocket science. Home Depot sells Plexiglass, or if you want thicker stuff check eBay.

Thanks I'll check out UPD....as for it being rocket science, maybe not, but creating the vertical bends that would allow it to conform to the sides of the center console are beyond what I have in my toolbox.

PS, can you tell me how much the windshield for you 1800 cost?

jhendric":2308fn82 said:
Thanks I'll check out UPD....as for it being rocket science, maybe not, but creating the vertical bends that would allow it to conform to the sides of the center console are beyond what I have in my toolbox.

You might be surprised at how easily a sheet of every-day Plexiglas will conform to those bends.

Making my own is interesting, I've googled the topic a good bit now an it does seem pretty simple as the bends are straight and vertical. Have you done this? if so any tips?

it is 213 plus shipping for the 18 windshield. my boat doesn't have the upper electronics box on the console so the windshield is taller. I won't know the final price incuding shipping until they send it to me in another week or two. Long lead times...

Good luck making your own, shouldn't be too hard, I just don't need or want another project.

Latest posts

Back