plug casting the Chesapeake Bay

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Faithful

Reaction score
Since the guy who invited me let the cat out of the bag on another forum, I guess I can brag here..

Got the invite from my fishing buddy to try some winter plug casting with light tackle gear yesterday. Anyhow, we got a few fish and I got my first bass of 2010 on an ultralight tackle set up. She went right around 40" and pretty. Great way to break up the winter blues.

Here is a shot of her. She was lip hooked and release quickly unharmed..

Attachments

• ff10.jpg
    ff10.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 352
Good to know..., fished the Morgantown power plant discharge in Jan for years. Been a while.. Nice fish.

nice fish any time of year period. Hope you wispered in hear ear to swim to Boston Harbor for the summer.

Nice fish Greg. Are you going to be in Ocean City, MD for the boatshow this weekend?

wayne

Nahh. Not going to the show. There is a tackle show here close to Annapolis I will probably tour this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Caught her on a little freshwater baitcaster and a 1oz rattle trap. (Daiwa Megaforce combo)

where and when is the tackle show in Annapolis this weekend....could sure use something to get out of the house.....is their a web site?

Nice Fish

Steve

Back