polish for Parker decks ???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raysbigfish

Reaction score
I have some scratches and discoloration on my 2510 deck. I dont whant to re-gel it. Its not that bad. What can I use please help.

What I have used on my "smooth decks" is Maguires carnuba wax,Parker recomends waxes that contain Carnuba,holds up preety good to the elements.
Roberto

If it is just discoloration on the non-skid try a mild cleanser with bleach and a stiff brush, I use Zud or Comet or something like that. If there are deep scratches you have to repair with gelcoat. Afterwards I have heard Woody wax makes a good non-skid protector I have not tried it yet but I plan to on my new to me Parker. :D

Maguires diamond cut compound with a high speed polisher. You may need to get it at a body supply shop. I have been very satisfied with the results this product provides. It feels mild to the touch but is pretty agressive. Use care and it will come out nicely. Use it for small scratches but not for regular polishing duties unless gel is very oxidized. Follow up with your choice of finish waxes.

Maguires diamond cut compound with a high speed polisher. You may need to get it at a body supply shop. I have been very satisfied with the results this product provides. It feels mild to the touch but is pretty agressive. Use care and it will come out nicely. Use it for small scratches but not for regular polishing duties unless gel is very oxidized. Follow up with your choice of finish waxes.

Back