Pop Quiz

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ppem45

Reaction score
Okay so my name isn't Pop and this isn't really a Quiz, anyway. I was wondering if anyone knew how much of a difference in price there is to order a 2120PH or a 2320PH with the West Coast bow rail and what that cost would be. Just curious!!

I'm not sure what they would go for now.......,but I paid a VERY high price for mine..it had a 200 4stroke,bait tank.14 rocket launchers.....,and the dealer took my very clean 21'Angler in trade.....BEST thing I ever did!!
BESIDES.. the WIFE ,and KIDS :lol:
MJ.

people get funny when you talk about prices. the west coast bow rail is usually peculiar to the west coast.......their prices out there for Parkers is SKY high.

the best thing is to forget about the high rail for now, buy a boat in FL, where they are the cheapest because of lack of popularity, and add the rail later.

FL 1-2 yo 2320s are going for high 30s to low 40s. new ones can be had for as low as 49k. Parker has territory rules but, new left over boats can be sold to anyone by any dealer. you can arrange to ship on a flat bed, or drive on down with your trailer.

Stop by and say hi.

I don't need a new boat Jim, I was just curious of the cost of the rails. I got a great deal on my 2120 for $26g's. It had 114 hrs on the engine and had never been in salt water until I bought it. Much nicer boat now. Took her out today and caught my first of the year Winter Flounder, needless to say I had a great dinner.

Back