Portable bait tanks ?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deltajoe

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone uses a portable bait tank .I don't want a permanent tank. I would rather have the room. here are the specs.

14 Gallon KeepAlive Bait Tank/Livewell w/ KeepAlive 460 Oxygen Infusor Aerator
Includes:
15.5"W x 15.5"H x 20"L Tank, KA460 Oxygen Infuser Aerator, 3 Built In Trays, Drain, Black Handles, Air Control Center, Hold-Down Plate For KeepAlive, 13" Hinged Lid with Twist Lock, Molded In Graphics. Shown in White with Blue Interior. System complete with three built-in trays for keeping bait hooks, coffee mug etc. Dark blue interior reduces shadows on the tank wall to reduce stress, live bait stays healthier.

Attachments

• KA14460.jpg
    KA14460.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 429
this is a 30 gallon keep alive that i plumped to a 800gph bait pump, and it can be removed when needed

Attachments

• boat bilge and well 002 (Medium).jpg
    boat bilge and well 002 (Medium).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 426
I like the one Parker 23 has a lot better. 14 gallon, can only keep 14 baits. That's 3 and a half spreads (with 4 rods). Looks like only about 1/2 of top is lid, hard to chase baits out. "Oxygen Infuser" or not, still have to plumb it. I do like the sides coated a dark color, calms baits.

If you have access to a Bass Pro, they have some basic round "squatty" tanks that are stable, larger, and cheaper. Whatever you decide on, plumb to "pressurize", water slightly overflowing out around lid.

Back