Poty Talk

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan 2530

Reaction score
OK, here we go.

I'm sick of the porta-poty in my 2530. With 2 girls and a wife they fill the thing up in a day and I like to do extended trips.
Looking to put a marine head in before the boat goes in a month or so.

I need pictures from anyone who has installed one in their Parker or pics of the factory installs. Parts #'s or manufacturer's would help. I'm going to put in a holding tank and a Y-valve so I can pump-out when its legal.

Just starting the research so we'll see where this leads. I know we have discussed this before in the 2530 thread but most of the pics are no longer there.

Not interested in talk about buckets with toilet seats or alternative solutions or rules about cleaning the porta-poty, those things don't help, looking for installation advice.

Thanks, and keep the discussion out of the toilet. 8)

Some older threads;

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8303&p=60733

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2977

Brent":1c35gwtc said:
ok
Did you contact the factory? Maybe the electric head they install in new models can be retofitted to your boat.

There is an idea...

It absolutely can. Manual though not electric.

Was really hoping for some pics of the factory install with hose routing and thru hull locations.

These pictures are from Snowdevil, just moving to this thread from another post.

Here are a few pictures ,hope this helps but if you need specific pictures let me know.
DSCN2481.jpg

DSCN2480.jpg

DSCN2484.jpg

DSCN2483.jpg

DSCN2478.jpg

^^^ thats the same exact factory install o have on mine. Works great.

Look for old posts of mine, I have put pics up in the past.

I have a '96 2530 with marine head from Groco. Has a 10 gallon tank and Y valve before for direct overboard to waste tank.

Getting ready in next week to rebuild the manual valve with a kit. Did it in 2002 and 2007 before.

I have the Groco HF manual head.

Dana

Back