• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PRICE REDUCED****FOR SALE: 2008 Parker 21SE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar

Reaction score
2008 21SE w/150HP Yamaha 4 Stroke with less than 120 hours. Dealer maintained and under Yamaha warranty until 3/23/2014.
- New Batteries 2013
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Steering
- Full Bimini
- Custom Console Cover
- Sea Charter Fishfinder/GPS Combo
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Pull up Cleats
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Pedestal Seats with Fold up Foot Rest
$27,700 [/b] NEW PRICE $25,000
Call Bob at 732-295-4986 or email [email protected]

Attachments

• Astern.jpg
    Astern.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 1,808
  • Docked.jpg
    Docked.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 1,808
  • Instruments_.jpg
    Instruments_.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,810
  • Bimini Up.jpg
    Bimini Up.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 1,809
  • Console and bow.jpg
    Console and bow.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 1,808
wish I needed one. Like new, shouldn't last long on the market

Its a nice looking boat. Exactly what I am looking for aside from the bottom paint.

Price reduced to $25,000 on July 22. Boat is in great shape and needs an owner who will use her more often.

Bryce,

Sorry, I don't know the price. It was a B'day present from my kids. Was made here in Pt Pleasant to the specs supplied by my dealer, Schrader Yachts. I'm sure they'd have a number and the name of the firm for you.

Bob

Mike - Yes, several folks were interested, but backed out when they were told there's no trailer. It truly is a great boat.

Do you text message? I sent you one last night.

Mike - The phone # I listed is a landline, so sorry, I did not receive your text. You can text me at: 609-891-6053. I'll be looking for it. Bob

I was unable to make any further edits to this, so I'm making this post instead. It has become apparent that I overpriced my boat when I first posted it for sale. I had paid 35k for it new. There were so few 21SE's for sale at the time that I didn't have much of a comparison. It is coming out of the water for winter storage in 3 weeks, at which time I will take it off the market. If someone wants a great boat in time for striper season, including about 75 gal of gas in the tank, my final reduced price is $23,250. No trailer, serious inquiries only, please.

Latest posts

Back