• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pristine PH boat for sale 42K

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperjim

Reaction score
Lightly used with all the bells and whistles........mostly whistles. Hand rubbed with a diaper after each use........if only it was a clean diaper. Totally custom engine cover included.

...........just trying to help out Rangerdog with his comps.

found this little gem while out and about yesterday...........
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• IMG_3279.jpg
    IMG_3279.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,624
I like it but would add graphics on the engine cover and wipers on the front windshield. Other than that nice job and some real ingenuity.
I am sure that it requires little to no maintenance. :lol: :lol:
Tom

Looks like an early model Hewescraft, very popular here in the NW. Who knew you florida guys got them first. Heres a newer one. :lol:

Attachments

• hewes.jpg
    hewes.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,451
... when you are so serious that you can't make fun of something then it's time to go on a one way fishing trip 8)

Implying that someone should either commit suicide or go away on a boat, suffer a tragic malady, and not come back ... is not humorous at all.

NOTE TO ALL:

If anyone wants to resort to name calling and use off-color attempts at humor ... please go to The Hull Truth.

My 'moderation' rules are simple. Free exchange of Parker or boating related ideas without intentionally replying to hurt or insult another. That said, some might also need to wear thicker skins whenever perusing on-line forums.

met⋅a⋅phor   [met-uh-fawr, -fer]
–noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable. ...... such as "Attempts at humor can indeed be a slippery slope". :wink: :oops:

Better use the F350 to tow 'er back to the left coast :lol:

:D Happy Easter All :D

Back