Probable a stupid question- New Parker Owner BTW

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hali-Bootie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, while in my quest for my first 2320 Parker, I saw/seen some listed as 2320 SL,. Some 2320 SC, and some listed as 2320 SL SC.
i was searching for hours as to what the difference is. So seeing this is the site to ask, What is the difference? to this day i still have no idea. Anyone?

So, while in my quest for my first 2320 Parker, I saw/seen some listed as 2320 SL,. Some 2320 SC, and some listed as 2320 SL SC.
i was searching for hours as to what the difference is. So seeing this is the site to ask, What is the difference? to this day i still have no idea. Anyone?
Hey Hali, Welcome to CP once again!.... EDIT:.... I found contradicting info so I've deleted/edited this comment. The only consistent info I've seen is that SC means Sport Cabin.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. I have a 2320 SL with a non open transom with an armstrong bracket on it . Will be interesting to hear from other folks. Mine is a 2011 if it matters.
I've just done some searching in the archives here on CP and have found contradicting info. The only consistent info so far is that the SC means Sport Cabin.... I'll keep looking, and will 'Edit' my previous comment.

lol Roger that. Doesn't matter now cause i have the SL which is a sport cabin. Was really confusing LOL I will post some pics of it eventaully. Covered with snow presently!!! LOL

Fwiw here is M2cw SL models have the helm on posts which opens the berth to a lounge layout and has DSG windows

Hmmm!!! So, as it stands now, no one, even on CP site knows the difference if any on the supposedly different models. Just seems very weird that nobody knows if there is such a difference.

One would be laughing had it been heard of all the possibilities I was speaking out loud.

Thank you gents

Now I can get some sleep.

SL I believe stands for side lounge. I have a 2005 2320 SC which has a single port seat which sits on a cabinet. I also have a full helm. The following year the 2320 came out with a double seat up against the port window (side lounge) . This was the first one I saw that was an SL model

Reactions: Ana
sSL I believe stands for side lounge. I have a 2005 2320 SC which has a single port seat which sits on a cabinet. I also have a full helm. The following year the 2320 came out with a double seat up against the port window (side lounge) . This was the first one I saw that was an SL model
I have never thought about it but I like your answer. I have a 2005 Parker 2520SL and my seating configuration is EXACTLY as you describe. Thank you Sir for the education……👍👍

Back