Proud new Parker owner

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WestCoastNut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After several years of telling my wife I'm going to buy another boat, and many long hours doing research, I finally found and bought my dream boat, a 2007 Parker 2320 Sport Cabin. I couldn't be happier.

I live in the Central Valley of California, not far from great fishing holes like Monterey Bay, SF Bay, Bodega Bay and the Delta. And of course I can trailer down south and fish the warm waters of Southern CA.

So glad I found this site. There's so much great information here. Thanks for this tremendous resource!

For the map: Turlock, CA

Congratulations and welcome aboard !

PS - Good job putting your location in your profile.
That helps tremendously when asking location specific questions. :wink:

Congratulations on buying a Parker. I have a 2014 2320 pilot house with a Yamaha 250. I live in Channel Islands harbor and fish the Islands quite a bit and love the way my Parker handles. I have owned various boats in my lifetime and wish that I had bought one years ago. One thing I would suggest is to change your pedestal seat with one that has a shock absorber if it does not have one ( I can't remember the company name but other forum members will be able to tell you). I have one my boat and the ride is unbelieable. I also placed a rear seat on mine and which makes the wife happy.

Bruno Tonin

Brunot":3nsg8wri said:
Congratulations on buying a Parker. I have a 2014 2320 pilot house with a Yamaha 250. I live in Channel Islands harbor and fish the Islands quite a bit and love the way my Parker handles. I have owned various boats in my lifetime and wish that I had bought one years ago. One thing I would suggest is to change your pedestal seat with one that has a shock absorber if it does not have one ( I can't remember the company name but other forum members will be able to tell you). I have one my boat and the ride is unbelieable. I also placed a rear seat on mine and which makes the wife happy.

Bruno Tonin

Where did you place a rear seat on your 2320? Are you talking about the optional Bench Seat against the Transom?

Back