Pulled the trigger

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty Ducks

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger after tons of research and planning. Getting ready to take deliver of my new 23SE. She will be getting a tower with full controls. Lots of work to do to get her 'Just Right'....which is going to be her name. Can't wait!

Attachments

• IMG_0967_resize.jpg
    IMG_0967_resize.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 928
Motor is an F200 Digital. The folks at Dare are great. The process couldn't get any easier and they are all very good people. This is the first time I have done business with them and I couldn't be more pleased. They listened to my needs and got Parker to make last minute changes that I wanted with no complaints. I highly recommend them.

Sydngoose - The boat is currently having a t-top and tower fabricated for it. The t-top will be a hard top. Tower is going to have full controls. About 90% of the fishing I do is sight casting cobia up here in the Chesapeake Bay. I keep the boat on a lift most of the time, but trailer on occasion, so the tower will fold. I am having it made so it breaks in the middle into 2 pieces to fold instead of the conventional fold forward or backwards towers. I am on the fence about electronics and it will be the last thing I do to the boat to get it ready. I am leaning towards Garmin because I use them a lot in my every day job. Leaning towards a unit at the helm, a smaller unit up top in the tower and radar. Right now I am focused on getting the t-top and tower done and will then move on the rigging and then likely curtains. It's definitely a work in progress!

I am having it made so it breaks in the middle into 2 pieces to fold

I've been on boats that were that way....Never again!

They are harder / more work to set up and one in particular twisted all to Hell.

The last 2 I've had the rear legs sit on studs. 2 nuts come off. Pick up to clear the studs. The legs swing forward and the whole this lays back. Fast and one person operation. 2min setup.

Up:

100_4809_zps7c872a9f.jpg

100_4810_zps50b3899c.jpg

Down:

100_4829_zps630ebc35.jpg

Back