Pulling But Not Done

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Boat is in my driveway. Two fishing buddies who always go with me to the CBBT will arrive tomorrow morning to help work on the boat. She will be stripped of gear, washed, waxed, reloaded with CBBT gear, the rear vinyl curtains installed, and other minor tasks.

BTW, I always load a "Mr Heater Buddy," a set of long underwear, towels, and a sleeping bag when at the CBBT. My greatest fear is that someone will fall overboard in some of that big chop, and I have 18 miles to run to port.

I'll be there 13-19 Dec. When will you be there? Will be monitoring 16 and 68 give me a holler if you are there at the same time.

Dave

aka

Porkchunker":13gbpmyz said:
I'll be there 13-19 Dec. When will you be there? Will be monitoring 16 and 68 give me a holler if you are there at the same time.

Dave, Are you fishing the Tidalfish Tourney?
It'll be going on while you are there.

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/chesape ... -here.html

BTW - I'll be down for the day on Dec 21st.
Fishing with Capt Skip Slomski on his Parker 23SE. :wink:

Pulling my boat out Saturday and will take home on winterize. Can't make it to CBBT. two kids, xmas, swim meets for the kids. Good luck down there, I'm sure I'll see some good pics. My brother is down there this weekend.

I will have to settle for bass, pickeral and crappie that we catch in my marina all year instead of 40-50" stripers.

Anthony

I am doing the same as you guys. My boat gets hauled tomorrow for a CBBT trip next friday and saturday. Room has been booked at the Kiptopeke inn for months now. With the reports out of point look out I am wondering why I am trailering 3.5hours to the CBBT :shock:

I haven't decided if I'll enter the TF tournament. I'm not a tournament kind of guy, and neither are the fishing buddies I've collected. We are mostly C&R...trebles replaced with singles, and all barbs mashed down.

Tournaments have a tendency to be catch and kill...opposite of what I believe in.

Back