• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PULPIT TO FIT ALL PARKERS 21 UP**** SOLD AND SHIPPED

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atlanticbeach

Reaction score
I bought this from Parker some years ago when I was working on a 23 but ended up selling the boat. The pulpit has the stainless anchor roller and is drilled for the roller (from the factory) but has not been drilled anywhere else for install.

I will sell the pulpit and the roller for $380 plus shipping. James at Parker said the pulpit alone sells for over $600 now and that is my price not a dealer price. The stainless roller is about $140 on IBoats.

Call if you are interested. It is already packaged and taped for shipment as I had someone that wanted it and decided it was beyond his skills to install it so he backed out. It is just like I got it from Parker but I cannot take pictures as it is boxed up and it took too long to get it ready for shipment so I won't tear it apart to take pics.

919-649-8058

I am interested in your pulpit and roller. Is the roller designed for a specific windlass and anchor?

Thanks,

Lew

No, it is the roller that came with the pulpit from Parker when it was bought. To my knowledge it is still the one they sell now. It is the Windline and I think it is the larger one. It is 14 inches long and 4 inches wide and is designed to fit into the pulpit.

The last time I looked at it, it was the roller that costs about $140 from Iboats. I cannot get pictures now as I boxed and packed the whole darn thing up to ship to a guy that had called me 30 times with questions and he finally decided he did not have the skills to install it. I really don't want to un pack it. If you get serious, I can find the picture of the roller on the web and let you know where to see it.

Hello,
Is the pulpit still available? Is there somewhere online I could view a picture? Maybe on this site mounted to a boat.
Thanks Tom

The pulpit is still available. My phone number is the following:
919-649-8058 I have had lots of interest and had it sold many times only to have someone decide it was too much work to install or something like that. I have boxed it up along with the roller for the last person that was FOR SURE going to buy it so now it is packed and taped for shipping but I will not unpack for pictures as it took me about an hour to make the box for it to encase the entire pulpit so the UPS monkey won't damage it.

The pulpit weighs about 56 pounds and will go UPS if someone wants to calculate shipping.

Thanks.

Hi Bob,

According to the UPS website, ground shipping would be 30.36 if you drop it off.

Let me know where to send a check and I will make it out for $411.00.

If it comes to more than that, I will reimburse you.

My mailing address is:

Lew Baldwin
257 Central AVe
Humarock, MA 02047

Back