Realistic price ???

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Ronnie

Reaction score
Many here are familiar with my nicely rigged to fish 2003 2320 sport cabin.
Last year after buying my downeast boat I made a 1/2 ass attempt to sell the Parker and it didn't sell.
I own the boat (no loans) and don't want to give it alay and figured if it sells, fine, if it doesn't, fine also..
So anyone here care to suggest a starting price (with this crappy economy) to sell it ?

just bought a 2005 23se for 26,000 well equipped wih radar etc... thought it was a good deal. Traded my 2006 25DVSC last year for 50,000.
I think your boat should be in the 25-32,000 range...
BOB

I'm in the same boat (well, two boats so to speak). I just bought a DE and am trying to sell my 2510. I also own it free and clear.

Part of the problem is that it's hard for motivated buyers to find motivated sellers. There are so many similar boats on the market with jerks on both sides of the deal. It confuses buyers and discourages some.

Another issue is that buyers in a lot f cases just aren't educated. They see a single 2 stroke engine MV with a notched transom selling for $xxk and they think your twin engine DV should be priced the same.

I don't know what yours should be priced at. I don't know what mine should be priced at. But I know it should be more than the wholesale price of the engines alone.

Oh well. My kid needs a summer job. Maybe I'll make a pin-hook comm fisherman out of him and let him rethink his college plans. ;)

Depends on how many hours are on her and if she is clean. I'd start at 45,000 and negotiate to what you think is fair. Maybe 43,000 if you have no trailer.

I was at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge show last weekend and was quoted a one owner trade-in 2004 Parker 2510 WA with 165 hours for $25,000. It had a lot of extras and the dealer said he really-really wanted to move the boat.

BTDT":fzogv0uz said:
I was at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge show last weekend and was quoted a one owner trade-in 2004 Parker 2510 WA with 165 hours for $25,000. It had a lot of extras and the dealer said he really-really wanted to move the boat.

:shock:
Holy cow... that is a GREAT price on an '04 2510.

BTDT":1jhry1oe said:

I didn't get to deep into the spec.s but it had twin 150 Yam 4 strokes, electronic package and a lot of fishing gear add-ons.
The dealer told me that the owner moved up to a larger boat with inboard power.

After speaking with him for awhile I am sure I could have talked him into throwing in a new trailer to close the deal.
I have a newer larger boat so the deal was really a no-starter but very tempting.

BTDT

I am looking for that model boat with that set up
I am in ny willing to travel for right boat
If your not buying boat can you email me dealer contact info

superboat5":2qvo8mo7 said:
BTDT 2004 Parker 2510 WA with twin Yam150s'

I am looking for that model boat with that set up I am in ny willing to travel for right boat If your not buying boat can you email me dealer contact info thank you
Joe

Hi, I was not in the market for the boat. I saw your post and called the dealer, he had given me his card. He said they sold the boat on Sunday just before the show closed. He got $22,400. no trailer. He said the boat was like new with only 165 hours and he was pleased it sold because he sells mostly new boats in the 35-50 foot range. The Parker 2510 owner bought a 42 Sport Fish from him in April.

He also told me that a lot of boats were sold by dealers at the show but that none he knew of brought anywhere near the asking price, 20-30% off the ask $$ was the norm.

I hope this helps, good luck in finding the "right" boat.

BTDT

Back