RED Switch Covers for 2nd Station STOP Switches

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

FOUNDER of Classic Parker Forum
Reaction score
FYI, not all places stock them, but Cole-Hersee sells item# 83280-02, which is the red cap for their momentary switches. A few places on-line have them for < $3 each.

83280-02.jpg

Attachments

• CH83280-02.jpg
    CH83280-02.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 732
Is there a better option than the OEM's? Mine faded and cracked the first year?

Megabyte":3qj5gp39 said:
Dale, Do you have a source of supply?
I think Sparky might be buying (10) and then offering some up here, please PM him.

CP Folks, I'm going to place an order for some of these. The shipping is high ($10), even for one, so I'm going to order a bunch, and do a Group Buy for CP.

Lewis Marine doesn't have the red ones in stock.
I bought them from B&F Marine, for $2.50 each.

Here's the deal:
I've ordered 10 total. I need 2, which leaves 8 for the CP folks.
Here's the list thusfar:
DaleH
Megabyte
Showtime (1 red and 1 black)
MaxOut
Gundog (2)
J.Michael (2)

Thats it folks. They are all sold

If you want one, just post in this thread, and I'll add your name to the list. I placed the order yesterday, and I should have them by next week, except I'm shipping up to Eastport, Maine on the Bay of Fundy for some renewable energy ocean geophysical survey work. I'll be back next Saturday, and should be able to pick them up on Monday. I'll ship them out to CP folks via USPS, in simple cardboard packaging. It shouldn't cost more than $2 to ship one or two of them out.
So, I'm asking $3/ea, plus shipping.
That's $5 for one, $8 for two
As for payment, I'd prefer cash or non-credit card paypal
PM me for the address for either. For credit card-funded paypal, I'd like to get another 60 cents to cover their fees. PM me for the email address for CC paypal.

Sparky,
I'll take one.
Tony from "Showtime" is it possible to get one red and one black?

I added you guys. I think I've got a spare black cover, but lemme check when I get back into the office, probably the week after next.

If anyone else needs one, lemme know. I'll keep all the spares, and can send them whenever.

As for payment, lets wait on that until I get the switch covers and make sure they will work out.

Gundog, I got back from Eastport on Saturday, and did some survey work in New Bedford Sunday, so I haven't shipped anything out. I'll add your name for 2 of them.

These covers don't have "STOP" stamped into them, they have "PUSH" instead. Shouldn't matter, the color tells the story.

I'll send out PMs for addresses, and ship everything out, hopefully tomorrow.

Aaaannnddd they're gone. I guess I should have ordered more than 10. :)
I'll get them sent out tomorrow.

I'm waiting on one more address, then I'll be set. They'll go out tomorrow, for sure. They're small cardboard boxes, covered in brown paper. Pretty standard, really.

J.Michael":3s149zmt said:
Iwould like two red ones.Thanks, Mike
I PM'd you, and you've received it (its not in my outbox), but I don't have your address yet. I'm going to ship the rest, and yours will go out when I have an address.

I'll let people know the final total, I just don't want to lose money on the shipping. Most of you are pretty local, so it should be cheap to ship.

Thanks.

Back