• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REDUCED - 1993 Grady White Sailfish 252G - No Power

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gw204

Reaction score
REDUCED to $22,500/obo

Here's an opportunity to own one of the finest fishing boats ever produced by Grady White. The 252G Sailfish has long been one of Grady White’s most popular models. The large cockpit, spacious cabin, enclosed head and generous amounts of storage make it an excellent choise for those seeking an affordable, family-friendly fishing boat. Her SeaV2 variable deadrise hull makes for a smooth, efficient ride and a stable drift. The full transom w/ bracket provide an increased safety factor while maximizing cockpit square footage. The deep, wide walkaround gives excellent access to the bow and the cabin provides overnight accomodations for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children.

This boat is ready to have the new owner install their power of choice. Engines and all associated rigging has been removed and sold separately.

1993 Grady-White 252G Sailfish

Center Line Length: 25’4”
Beam Amidships: 9’6”
Hull Draft: 14”
Weight: 5300 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 200 gallons

Electronics

Raymarine RL760C color chartplotter w/ transom mount transducer w/ speed and temp
Raytheon R10xx 16-mile radar
Raymarine ST5000 Auto-Pilot
Raytheon Ray 201 VHF
Floscan fuel flow meter

Miscellaneous

Full helm enclosure
Bennett 18” x 9” hydraulic trim tabs
Raw Water Washdown
Full swim platform
Lee Jr. 18’ single spreader outriggers
Tracy Int. chair in the cockpit

IMG_7734.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7800.jpg

Cabin001.jpg

Cabin002.jpg

Cabin003.jpg

Cabin004.jpg

Cabin005.jpg

Cabin006.jpg

Cabin007.jpg

Cabin008.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7493.jpg

IMG_7711.jpg

IMG_7712.jpg

This boat has been meticulously maintained and shows very well. Asking $22,500/obo. Contact Brian at [email protected] for more info.

A little food for thought... :)

I've been doing a little casual engine shopping to see what it would take to get her powered and ready to go again (either for me or for any interested parties). So far, these are the best numbers I've gotten...

Yamaha 200 HPDIs - $27,500 for brand new engines w/ command link rigging. That didn't include the cost of props, the required throttle and control cables or installation through. I already have props that should work and I would rather use the Teleflex TXtreme cables that are less expensive (but said to have smoother operation) that OEM Yamaha cables.

Mercury 200 Optimaxes - Approx. $27,100 for brand new engines installed. I am pretty sure that could be negotiated down a bit as well as I have worked with this dealer before. The same dealer also has a pair of certified pre-owned 2003 200 Optis for $7995/each. Those had under 400 hours and came with a 1 year factory warranty. They have also been meticulously gone through (not because of a failure) by Merc. and anything that wasn't up to new specs was supposedly replaced. With the cost of rigging...and a little negotiation....they could probably be on the boat for $15K to $16K. I need to call these guys back and see what they can really do on either pair of engines though.

Suzuki 200s from Ed's Marine - Approx. $28000 + installation (I think I Suzuki will allow the customer to install) if memory serves.

Suzuki 175s from Ed's Marine - Approx $24,500 + installation.

If I end up repowering it myself, I will probably go with those '03 Optis. The cost and the performance I have seen from my buddy's 225 Opti make them a very attractive choice. The 175 Suzukis are
also very tempting... I image that with either you would have a very
efficient rig at any speed. Also, none of the above require the bracket to
be changed, they can all be mounted on 26" centers vs. the 29" that Yamaha 4-strokes require.

Like I said, something to think about... :)

Took these pics last week. This is a big 25'er and would be an awesome rig with a pair of DFIs or 4-strokes. :)

IMG_7808.jpg

IMG_7811.jpg

IMG_7813.jpg

IMG_7816.jpg

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7819.jpg

IMG_7820.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

Perfect hull for a hobby guy to power up just the way he wants it. :wink:

Latest posts

Back