Refurbished electronics

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOST TIME

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these factory refurbs? I was looking on a site called wetfeet the prices are great. I just want to know if they back up their warranty and if they are reliable.

I am not sure that site is an authorized dealer to sell some of their electronics. Could affect warranty claims if they are not. Be sure to check.

I run almost all reman stuff as the owner of BOE Marine claims that the reman stuff has better reliability than the new stuff since it has been tested more thoroughly. I havent had a failure in two boats running Garmin reman stuff. It looks new when you get it and you cannot tell it has been reman'ed

Bought my Garmin 2210 referred from them. They were great to deal with and very knowledgable. I purchased over the phone and the guy talked extensively to me about the unit and even offered me further discounts once I added the transducer as well.

It is factory referred from Garmin, not this website, so all Garmin warranties are in effect. They also sell extended warranties if you want.

I would definately recommend them and would buy again in the future.

Purchased a refurb garmin 545 gps from wetfeet. Unit showed up as new and has worked perfectly. Great site with great prices and quick shipping.

I had to chuckle about the name... WetFeet!?
I need to check them out.

How many here remember the flame wars on THT years ago over the issue of "wet feet"? :shock:
Lord that was brutal!

No problem. They are an authorized Garmin dealer (among others) and I can't say enough positives about the experience I had dealing with them - and their prices.

Don't want to take business away from BOE, because Jim is top notch for sure. Just another service focused outlet for well priced marine electronics.

I was hesitant about purchasing a refurb until I read this post and spoke with the folks at BOE Marine. Real nice people, spoke highly of you Megabyte! Picked up a Garmin 545s w/ transducer for $714 w/ full Garmin warranty. Uncovering the boat next week!!

Back