Reminder to all

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megabyte

Reaction score
Just a reminder to all members to check your forum profile and make sure that you have a valid city/state location entered.

Many times a member will ask a question that is location specific - help finding a canvas shop, fishing advice, or availability of mechanical services, for instance.

Without a location in your profile, nothing shows up in your post to indicate where you live, which makes it difficult for other members to offer assistance that might be regional in nature.

If you already have a valid location in your profile... thank you!
If you do not, please take a moment to update your profile to make it easier for other ClassicParker members to assist. :wink:

B-Faithful":1my909k4 said:
I updated mine. Thanks :lol:

I thought the forum profile was for Parker OWNERS to share info. :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be careful...I checked my profile and updated my e-mail address and ended up with a DEACTIVATED account. :shock: :shock: :shock: Don't know what happened, but Dale (or one of his 2ICs) was able to get me back on line in a couple of hours.

FishFactory":35w2m4wr said:
B-Faithful":35w2m4wr said:
I updated mine. Thanks :lol:

I thought the forum profile was for Parker OWNERS to share info. :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was invited by the moderators to post fishing reports in order to compensate for a particular member from NC who has never shown evidence of being able to "produce fish" despite his board name. :p 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Down at the "factory" I think they just process the fish :shock: Not a lot of catching going on there. I hear he doesn't even need the boat anymore. :roll:

jim

B-Faithful":3au6its4 said:
I was invited by the moderators to post fishing reports in order to compensate for a particular member from NC who has never shown evidence of being able to "produce fish" despite his board name. :p 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are..... :lol:

As I read accounts of your most recent fishing adventure, seems like "the moderators" should have invited your dad to post. Looks to me like he caught yer fish for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"South Jersey fishing..." by B-Faithful

http://classicparker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3023

:wink:

No doubt the old man finds fish. however, he doesnt know how to use a computer so you are stuck with me 8) Besides he missed 3 run offs in a row and only boated bluefish eeling that day. My brother and I caught the bass. He crushed us on the tautog though. Those thieving suckers kept cleaning my hook of the green crab. :)

You are correct, I grew up in Sewell (the real Sewell, not Wash Twp) and am a Clearview grad (16 years ago). My mom still works at the high school. I know Mantua well :D

Back