Returning member with another Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miles Express

Reaction score
Hi folks, was a member many years ago with my 2520PH DV. Sold and went through a number of Albemarles and Carolina Classics. Now due to more extensive travel for work, I bought a small Parker 21SE (2011 with 350 hours) to get me on the water in between extended deployments. This beauty can be a lift queen with minimal care and most importantly, my wife and family are comfortable running it (the 150 Yamaha is so easy to operate and very forgiving on approach to the dock or lift since it will idle slowly).

I’ll post pics soon as I just bought it and my Albemarle 242 diesel (VP D-4- 260) is with Lynnhaven marine in Virginia Beach for sale (they have also done all the work and maintenance on the new to me Parker).

My only immediate plans are to find and purchase a splash board for the transom. If anyone knows where I can obtain one, please reply (something similar to the photo below).

Edit—-Checked with and already got a reply from Mr Towles Fin-Addict, awesome service !

Brown Towles

President

Fin-Addict Marine

P: 919-989-6813 x101

[email protected]

Thanks folks,

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpeg
    IMG_0003.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: A-K