Rocket Launcher

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qsweet

Reaction score
I just recently bought an older 2320. Im looking to put a rail with rocket launchers on the back of the cabin roof. I see them on almost every SC. Somewhere in the range of six. Just wondering where I can buy this? Ive seen some things about it being straight from the manufacturer but so far ive had no luck? Any insight/ suggestions? Thanks.

-Quin

Quinn,

I had a custom rod rack built for my 2008 2520XL and took off the original rod rack and launchers. I still have it and I believe it is the traditional 6 rod holders on a rail that was installed by Parker. It is in great shape. if you have any interest let me know. I would have to check on it and won't be able to do so until the weekend of the 24th but would be glad to send you pictures and negotiate a fair price. Let me know and I will get back to you.

Pat

Quinn,

I had a custom rod rack built for my 2008 2520XL and took off the original rod rack and launchers. I still have it and I believe it is the traditional 6 rod holders on a rail that was installed by Parker. It is in great shape. if you have any interest let me know. I would have to check on it and won't be able to do so until the weekend of the 24th but would be glad to send you pictures and negotiate a fair price. Let me know and I will get back to you.

Pat

Pat,

That would be awesome. Extremely interested and I can wait. Please definitely let me know! Pictures would be great as well as the length of the rail. Thank you!

-Quin

Quin,
I have the factory (original) on my 2520XL as well. If you pick up the rod rack from Pat, you may want to consider having the outside two holders modified. I took mine to a fabricator and he angled the outside holders on each side to point more outward. This gives me a better line separation when I'm running a boat spread. Just a thought...and of course it is easy for me to spend your money! Tight lines.

I just recently bought an older 2320. Im looking to put a rail with rocket launchers on the back of the cabin roof. I see them on almost every SC. Somewhere in the range of six. Just wondering where I can buy this? Ive seen some things about it being straight from the manufacturer but so far ive had no luck? Any insight/ suggestions? Thanks.

-Quin
Quin,
If you decide to not get the used one and would like a new rocket launcher you can contact us at GW Performance Welding. We can custom make you anything you would like.

Latest posts

Back