Rod holder replacement liners

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

striperon

Reaction score
My 1800 needs new liners. The stains inside and out just won't come out. They work, but look grungy. Can anyone tell me where to get new liners for the rod holders on a '98 1800? Does anyone know the manufacturer of the rod holders?

45 degree angle, 7" at the shortest point, 1.75 OD

I have an 1800 (1995) with the same problem and I too need liners. Does anyone know what angle they are? It looks like Lee has 0, 15 and 30 degree liners. Also medium and heavy duty ones. Lee quality is first class and I would love to use them, if they will work.

Thx!

All 6 of the rod holders on my boat are 30 degree.
The rear set are mounted pointing straight back, the next set at a 45 off the washboard, and the forward set are 90 degrees off the washboard.
30 degree rod holders, but they are each mounted in different orientations.

Capt. Kevin,

I guess I don't know how to measure the angle of the rod holder. I put the top of the liner on a flat surface. The angle of the tube is then 45 degrees. I'm obviously not doing it correctly if they are supposed to be 30 degrees.

I'd appreciate a little instruction from an expert.

I'm no expert. I just read the label. :)

Attachments

• web.jpg.jpeg
    web.jpg.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 353
I pulled mine out and got my kid's protractor. There is a line that is perpendicular to the angled top edge. I laid the protractor along that edge and sure enough, they are 30 degrees. Since our boats are the same model and only a few years apart, I am thinking yours are too.

I e-mailed Robin over the weekend and received responses today. You cannot find better customer service than at Parker. My experience has been great.

The angle on the rod holders is 30 degrees, as several have said. The liners they use are from Prime Industries. I Googled them up and the cost is $4 each. Can't ask for a better price. Thing is, for a $16 order the shipping is $8.75. There isn't much to do about it, just gave me a chagrined feeling to have to pay more than half the order in shipping.

Robin suggested I call the dealer, which I did. They can't get them any cheaper and face the same shipping. Oh well.

Back