• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rod holders

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LM Green,

I own two parkers and purchased a set of four parker rod holders for my small project boat. I now have had a change of heart and decided they are just the right amount of shitty and will not mess with them. That said during my shopping experience I learned this topic turns out to bring out all kinds of responses everyone telling you where you can find them cheaply. The set I have is in very good condition, comes with rubber gasket, but I am not looking to give them away. I will take 200 bucks for the set (50 bucks each) and will not break them up. If 200 is in your price range shoot me a pm with contact information and additional info/pics. If not, good luck with your search.

LM Green, appologies for delayed response I received your text upon return from offshore fishing trip. Ill give you a shout later today to make payment/shipping arrangements.

Striper 77, Ill keep you in mind in the event sale does not go through.

r,

LM Green,
Thank you for the prompt payment, as discussed, your rod holders are in route. You now have my POC's, so keep in touch and call anytime. Also, if you ever want to make a run down to Hatteras with us to where the big boys are just give a shout. The bite is hot right now.

r,

Back